Wednesday, October 29, 2014

How Do I Feel Right Now? Good Question...

I'm starting to feel the pressure of school, what with all my heavy classes on one day, plus my laziness, so I haven't had much time to write any new blog posts. I'm definitely writing one now, however, so feel privileged. Because of the sudden stress of school, plus my everlasting dilemma of asking my love interest to homecoming, I feel as if I'm in an emotional lull. I don't hate life, but I don't love it, in a sense. To make matters worse, our cleric has deserted our party in D&D club in a quite dishonorable fashion.

On the plus side, I'm the most powerful one in the party now
I'll just start with the main thing that's been going on: my love life, *pauses while the audience laughs.* I normally don't have a problem talking to people, and hardly ever do, but of course the girl you secretly love would be harder. I want to ask her out, and I'm putting so much pressure on myself to do so, and for a week she's been nearby, I've known exactly where she was (this is during lunch) and I haven't had the confidence to ask her out; naturally, because I now have the confidence to do so, I have no idea where she is. I know everyone's gonna say "dude, just ask her out!", but saying this to me just increases the sarcasm I bring to our personal relationship.

My Robotics teacher has a picture in his classroom that says "if a pretty picture and a cute saying are enough to motivate you, you have an easy job, the kind robots will be doing soon"
That's how my love life is going in a nutshell, but I'm sure my frustration and exasperation with myself will serve to spur me into action sooner or later (preferably before anyone else asks her out, god forbid).

Meanwhile one of two things has been happening: either school's getting harder, or I'm getting lazier. All of my hard classes are on A days (we have an alternating block schedule) and it's starting to weigh me down. The best I can hope for is that all this laziness and stress is simply being caused by the stress of my anxiety of asking Mikayla out, and by doing so I'll have more will to do work.

I know this is a short one, but I don't know how I'd really flesh it out, plus I think this is enough for all to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment