Wednesday, August 20, 2014

School hasn't even started and I'm stressed out and depressed already. Jeez, life sucks at the moment.

Well, this certainly wasn't my best summer vacation so far. With school starting on Monday, I feel unfulfilled. I hardly wrote, I had to pack, move, and now am pushed hard to unpack my stuff before school starts in a couple days. I have shitty internet once again, so don't expect there to be any images on here. Don't worry, I'll improvise. My back hurts, I'm not gonna be able to get treatment for my eyes. Worst of all? I feel empty and depressed again. Yippee.

Let's go through this one subject at a time.

First off, the move. Before I begin, I'd like to thank my mother's boyfriend, Andy, for seriously helping out. My dad just grabbed his stuff out of there and left. I know my dad might read this, but I'm not afraid to say "really? You could've helped out a little", and it's true. With my dad's help, the move wouldn't have taken as long, it would've been a whole lot more efficient, and we'd have more time to unpack before school started. Now, my dad may have a reason for not helping out, and I acknowledge that, but he can't deny that's pretty selfish of him to not even lift a finger to help us. Now I'm completely disorganized with 4 days to go before school starts.
:Insert [Sherlock "that was tedious!"].gif
Secondly, school. Now, I wouldn't mind not having summer vacation and instead having a year long school year, because that's actually much easier. My mother's bitched about the fact that nobody on the public school system wants a school year without a summer because the idiots think that with no summer, there will be a lot more homework for the kids. What idiots.
:Insert ["Nigga, you just went full retard, never go full retard"].gif
Take the water from a small pot and put it in a larger pot. Now look me in the eyes and tell me there's more water in the large pot.
School was a bitch for me in my sophomore year, and I was completely overloaded. I'm told sophomore year is the hardest out of all the years at my school, and for my sake, I hope it's true. If Junior year turns out to be even more stressful than sophomore year, then I am truly screwed. The magnet high school I go to requires that you pass each year, otherwise you get put on probation, and if you don't get your shit together by next semester, then...
:Insert [George Carlin "Out ya fuckin' go!"].meme.png
What a lovely school I go to.

Next, my shitty body. I grew pretty damn tall pretty damn quick, so obviously I have back pain. Though I am anxious about school, I cannot wait to get there so I can use one of those school chairs as I chiropractor.
Even worse are my eyes, and I'll tell you why. So, basically I have this condition where gooey shit will build up behind my eyes (it's either called Perennial Rhinitis or Passive Conjunctivitis), and it will stay there until it bothers me to the point where I have to dig it out with my finger, which is both gross and terribly annoying. It's affected by numerous things: the amount of sleep I get, the amount of allergies in the air, etc. This is very helpful to my people skills, if I do say so sarcastically.
Now, the good news is I can get surgery to remove the stuff that causes this. However, you may have noticed that I mentioned 4 days left in summer until school arrives, which is not enough time for a goddamn eye surgery, unless I want to show up to school with shades and a cane. I didn't have the time because not only was I busy unpacking, but I'm lazy, so why would I even expect to get all of it done in the first place?

Lastly, the emptiness. The empty feeling in my heart that makes me feel as if I've had a hole shot straight through my chest. It's not quite familiar to me just yet, but it is known to me. I feel it begin to vanish, knowing my emptied feelings on this post have caused it to shrink. I'm calmer now, more clear than when I began. The emptiness arises by the combined factors of my sorrow, and I can only hope I find something, or someone, meaningful enough to me to help keep the sorrow away.

No comments:

Post a Comment